Beauties on a Budget: H&M Home

Friday, February 28, 2014



I have many years experience sorting through H&M's racks for fashion steals, so I was so excited to discover that H&M also carries a fantastic home decor line! I might be a decor addict, but I love an interior that is dynamic and changes with time, and switching out affordable accessories and textiles is the best way to achieve this look. Right now they have a really fun selection of graphic textiles, vintage inspired storage pieces, and metallic finishes. Here are my fav picks of the moment - and the best news is pretty much everything is under $30!

  And a few more lovely shots from their site . . . well done H&M!







sb signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan