Merry Christmas from SGP!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013


We are having a really lovely, quiet Christmas just me and my husband here in sunny Singapore. I do love that our Christmas Eve tradition can involve a drink by the pool, but I have to admit I certainly miss the cold a bit too! {Oh the grass is always greener!} Here a few wintry holiday images I am swooning over and also a few of our warm weather celebration here! 



Decorating our real tree! 
{The poor guy is not loving the heat and already is turning brown!}




I also made Irish soda bread for the first time - a family tradition for my hubby. It was a success! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day filled with family and loved ones. 
XOXO Merry Christmas!

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan