Rustic & Fresh: Refurbished Cottages in Connemara

Thursday, November 7, 2013



I am back in steamy Singapore, but in honor of my time in lovely Ireland I had to share this beautifully modern seaside home in Connemara. It was designed by architects Peter Legge Associates and what an incredible contrast to the charming, romantic style of the traditional Irish homes {see here}! The pair of dilapidated stone cottages were rebuilt and joined with an innovative glass structure to create one unique guest house. I love how the cabin embraces the fantastic natural setting and I think the balance of rugged and sleek is just perfect. I can just imaging spending a cozy fall weekend here!















sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan