Design Obsession: Navy Stripes

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


I adore anything and everything navy and white striped - and I think I really might be addicted! {Over half my suitcase for this trip is filled with varying blue and white stripes!} Stripes are of course popping up all over in fashion but I think they are equally chic in decor. It is hard to find a design element both timeless and playful but navy stripes are just that. I especially love them paired with natural textures, metallic accents and rich hues like emerald and magenta. Plus, there is just something so quintessentially fresh and summery about this classic!









Are you as stripe-obsessed as I am? 

{Images via and if you want to see more lovely stripes!} 


sb signature

1 comment:

anon said...

I love the use of stripes as a feature, particularly on a feature wall.

Navy blue stripes are the perfect blend of beach casual and tailored sophistication.

I've used stripes in a few places in my apartment. And have recently upped the ante by trying to use multiple stripes in the one room. I've played with different colours and textures, to avoid an overpowering look.

Lovey choice of pics!

- Pam
www.mydecoreducation.blogspot.com.au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan