Arrivederci!

Friday, March 29, 2013


Yes, it's true we are heading off to Tuscany today! I adore Italy. I love the patina of everything, the tradition, the architecture and the pace of life. As Americans living in Asia, we don't get to visit the Europe too often so it's extra special when we do. I also lived in Italy for a year just after university so it's a very special place for me. I am so looking forward to time with my parents and with my hubby who has been working night and day these past few months. 

More to come soon!








Ciao a tutti! 
{Now let's just hope I can remember a least a bit of my Italian!}

{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Have the best time! Italy is one of my faves!!!

black jacket grey hoodie said...

Thanks for sharing your trip story! It is so wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan