Singapore Shopping: Crate & Barrel Arrives!

Monday, February 18, 2013


Crate & Barrel has finally opened its first Asian store in the ION in Singapore and I am thrilled. Ok, for my American readers this may seem like small potatoes for but us Singapore folks this is very big news!  Even after 2+ years of searching for my design clients {and myself} it still can be quite challenging to find beautiful and affordable design products here, so I am very excited to have access to many of these pretty pieces. Also, I have to admit it just reminds me a bit of home and I love wandering the store. I pulled my favorite new C & B pieces to share, and before I knew it, I designed a room - I am loving all of these lemon and cool aqua hues!








For those of you in SGP, here is the info - go check it out!

Crate & Barrel
ION Orchard 
#03-25 and #04-21
Hours 10 am - 10 pm
+65 6634 4222

They do not have a specialized Singapore website so you have to use the US site for images {but beware pricing is different!}

Happy Shopping! 

sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

What pretty stuff!

Unknown said...

Wow.. may I know how much is that pavillion bed cost for??


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan