E-Decorating: A Fresh & Functional Living Room

Friday, January 11, 2013


Here is a quick peak at an e-decorating project I did this past week. I love a challenge and I had the best time giving this living room a bright update! I aimed to create a space that was beautiful and sophisticated, as well as functional and easy to maintain {after all the family has two small boys!} Durability was a key factor, so I selected finishes which will wear really well, like the metal coffee table and indoor-outdoor area rug. The space also doubles as a dining space and home office, so smart and efficient storage was also a priority. 

I suggested a warm owl gray for the wall color to instantly freshen and lighten the space. The overall color scheme of grays, chocolate brown, light blue and whites with a few pops of teal and yellow creates a room that is playful and welcoming as well as a bit grown up! 


Here is tiny look at the 'before'. . . as you can see there no such thing as too much storage! 
I hope you love the new designs KK and I can't wait to see the 'after' shots! 


If you would like to know the sources for any of the pieces above, you can find all the links here.
Happy Friday Everyone! 

sb signature

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love your design! I can't wait to see the after pictures. Happy Friday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan