I Heart Tokyo . . .

Friday, November 30, 2012


I just had to share a few snaps of our visit last weekend to Tokyo - what an amazing city! Everyone told us we would love it but I still could not have imaged a place so creative, cultural, quirky and lively! The combination of an exceptionally rich past with a modern energy and spark puts Tokyo at the very top of my travel list. We adored the vibrant nightlife, warm people, bold fashion choices and delicious food. . .  I will stop gushing now but honestly, if you ever can, please go! 











I already want to go back . . .

And a special thank you to our good friend Jonas, you are the most wonderful host and tour guide ever! You are the best! 



sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan