House Tour: Chic Loft Living in Venice

Thursday, October 4, 2012



I just love this chic loft in California's Venice Beach! This is my brother's neighborhood and I know he would love these spaces - they are a brilliant combo of industrial, cool, collected and just a bit vintage. The color palette of hues of reds, blues, and gray pulls all the interiors together, while the exposed beam architecture and metal finishes keep the whole look a bit rugged. 
So what do you think A, ready to move in? 









This pool side lounge area is fantastic but I bet the kitchen would be my brother's favorite - perfect for tons of cooking with good friends! 

{via}
sb signature

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I love it! Especially the use of metal for the railing and the center island legs. Interesting choice to have the pans hang off the side of the island - I wonder if they get dirty being so low?

That wine rack under the stairs is brilliant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan