Love or Loath: Orange for Fall

Monday, September 24, 2012


There has been a lot of chat lately in the blogosphere about loving or loathing orange as a pop of color for fall. While I do agree that it is a look you might tire of quickly, I can't help but love the energy and life the hue can bring! I think the key is two-fold: 

{1} Pick a rich, dusty tone of orange {a shade that is just off, not too bright or too clear}  
{2} Use it sparingly - just one or two unexpected bolts, a little goes a long way! 

Join the fray! Do you love or loathe orange for autumn? 








A few examples of orange used beautifully. I especially love the orange velvet chaise in the first shot - so pretty! 

{via}




sb signature

2 comments:

Heather (love your space) said...

not just for autumn--I love orange every day of the year!

Ambika said...

love orange. just painted my nails orange today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan