Chic & Rustic: Shelter Co. Luxury Camping

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Oh wow, I think this might be the most amazing weekend getaway I have ever seen! Shelter Co. is a California based mobile B&B of sorts. They offer luxury tents for the weekend set up at your campground of choice, or even better you can chose a vineyard! The 15' diameter canvas tents include a real bed, lovely linens, bedside tables, and carpeted floor. I grew up loving camping with my family but after seeing this I am not sure I could ever go back - all the outdoors fun with all the comforts of a chic and rustic hotel {they even provide bathrooms!} is the ultimate luxury! I honestly can't imagine a better idea for an overnight celebration with family and friends. . . . 















Just incredible, right!? Check out Shelter Co. for more info and many more lovely images!


{via Remodelista}

sb signature

1 comment:

custom stickers said...

I like this idea but its suitable for a long time and it mus be near your house because its hard to keep such heavy items far away from your home. I love adventures and its a great adventure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan