House Tour: East Coast Meets West

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

 

 I first discovered Joe Lucas and Parrish Chilcoat when Traditional Home named them one of their 20 Young Designers of the year {well deserved!} As two East Coast transplants now working in LA, their work is infused with both sophisticated and classic details and a laid back, breezy California feel as well! This home on beautiful Hermosa beach especially won me over - I love the layering of textures and cool industrial and mid century pieces woven throughout. Just dreamy. . . 

You can see lots more of their work here, at Lucas Studio Inc.



















Beachy + sophisticated! I love everything but think that the bar with the wire chairs and the kitchen are especially divine. 



NB: Did you notice the pretty chocolate subway tile clad bath is fitted with a urinal!? My younger brother recently announced his future home will have one, as they are so eco-friendly. I was doubtful, but this one will certainly go in the file under 'Chic designer baths with Urinal' Haha! 



{via}

sb signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree it seems very peaceful, but still relaxed and styled. Absolutely lovely!

http://happinessinacircularmotion.blogspot.com/

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

You pick the perfect word- so dreamy!! I love these rooms! since I'm from the east and my husband is from the west, this is the perfect look for us. :)

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

WOW!!!!! Love love love this house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan