I Heart: Jars Ceramistes

Thursday, February 9, 2012


Usually I prefer white, classic dinnerware but some plates are just too beautiful to be ignored! I first spotted this 4th generation French brand, Jars Ceramistes, while window shopping in London, but no matter where you find them, they have an organic, luminous, and crackled finish that is just so appealing! They also create the richest, most lovely colors of glaze. 










I also love the look of mixing a few of these bowls and serving pieces in with an existing plain white dinnerware sets. My favorite is this rich aubergine color above and the soft, watery blues. Which would  you pick?

You can buy them here or here

{via}
sb signature

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are such beautiful pieces. I love the aqua one shaped in a flower the best. :)

http://happinessinacircularmotion.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

These are so lovely. I think my favorite is the set on the bottom left. So delicate, almost Mediterranean feel to them.

anyaadores said...

GOSH these are zoo cute and I would love ceramic dinner set at my home :) Happy friday
Axx

Anonymous said...

These are indeed the height of loveliness :) could you possibly clarify the official design code and colour of the fab large deep blue salad bowl...and also the rectangular dishes with the white internal glaze?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan