Art in the Kitchen

Saturday, January 14, 2012


For so many of us, the kitchen really is the heart of the home, it just seems to be where everyone gathers. I love a crisp stainless steel and white kitchen at much as the next girl, but what about bringing art in too! Painting, photography, and drawings make a kitchen feel personal and warm and is also a great way to add color and interest. So don't be afraid to add art to your kitchen! 











Any favorites? I adore the vibrant collection of paintings in the first shot - so lively and fun!

{via}
sb signature

3 comments:

homestilo said...

Oh my favourite has got to be the large vintage poster on the horizontal. What a great idea!

arnela.o said...

I would love to have art in the kitchen, I have it everywhere alse, but in the kitchen, there is no place:) my favourite one is the last picture with the blue wall. love it!

The Vintique Object said...

Yes to art in the kitchen! There should be art in every room of the house, but the kitchen should not be forgotten.

My favorite is Chris Barrett's kitchen. Classic and feminine without being over the top.
Love that last one too with the blue wall and portrait.
Camille

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan