Style Roadmap: Airy + Fresh Living Room

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


I love spotting high end designer rooms and then recreating them with retail sources instead of exclusive and expensive trade only brands {in fact, it was a huge inspiration for me to begin my online design services!} This room by Suzanne Kasler is so light and breezy, but also so welcoming. I especially like how the artwork and pillows infuse color into the space. 

So I crafted a quick guide to help you create a chic version of this interior on your own - using easily accessible sources! 




damask printed pillows in coral, green and dusty blue
dark wood frames
I am especially in love with these vibrant prints by artist Valerie Roybal! Do you think you could make this look work in your space? 


XOXO
sb signature

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Allison, I think you did a wonderful job recreating the look of the more expensive designer room using similar furniture and accessories that are less expensive. I love the wood side table and art prints you found. Hats off to you, my friend.

Wishing you a joyous holiday season!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

anyaadores said...

Gorgeous job Allison, looks fab.
Happy Christmas sweets - we are off tomorrow so don't know I will be able to blog - hope you have a great one and see you soon,
Axxx

Leslie said...

You did a great job creating these style boards. I love the room inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan