Instant Warmth: Sheepskins

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Need a quick holiday update? Just add a few sheepskins for a cozy and warm wintery feel! I have long loved how sheepskin throws look on the floor, layered over larger area rugs {I even have one at home!} but lately have been spotting them draped over all types of seating. A sheepskin is a lovely addition to a hard chair or bench - I adore the texture and welcoming vibe they bring.

Here are my favorite inspirations . . .  {and where to get one too!}





You can get this great one from IKEA for just $30.
So, is the trend for you? I especially like their organic, natural look when mixed in with mod furnishing and interiors! 


{via 1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.}

sb signature
XOXO Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww...just realized I "need" one !!
xx

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I agree with you Allison - they look the best paired with contemporary styles - love it in that fresh living room in the first picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan